Baked Eggplant with Spinach

 

Baked Eggplant with Spinach and Bell Pepper



This is a Keto recipe that I like to prepare when I am craving a healthy meal. It is simple but delicious! Please keep in mind that the following ingredients are for 1 person (there are no leftovers:)

Ingredients:

1 large eggplant cut into small cubes (or 2 small eggplants- I like using the Japanese eggplant)
1/2 bell pepper, chopped
1 cup chopped fresh baby spinach
1/2 cup shredded cheese (It's your personal choice- You can use mozzarella, Havarti, or a blend- in this case I used goat cheese, cheddar, and parmesan)
1 egg
salt and black pepper to taste
1 jalapeno (optional)

Preparation:

1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an oven safe dish with oil.
2. Mix all the ingredients together and bake for 40 minutes or until done.


3. Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crepes (my mom's recipe)

"Cheesecake" muffins

Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Penne Pasta