Red Thai Curry with Chicken

 


   Delicious and easy Thai Chicken Curry



I made this recipe once, and it turned out really good, so I had to save it on my phone! I haven't tried another curry recipe afterwards. I highly recommend it, let me know how you like it :)

Ingredients:

1/2 onion
3 cloves garlic
1 tbsp. crated ginger
1 tsp yellow curry powder
3 tbsp. red curry paste
2 tsp coriander
3 chicken breasts (cubed and spiced with salt and black pepper)
1 can coconut milk
1 tbsp. lime juice, 1 tsp. brown sugar
Vegetables (I use 1 large carrot, 1 large potato and 1 bell pepper)

Preparation:

1. Heat 2 tbsp. coconut oil on medium high heat. Add the onion and sauté for 3 min. Add the garlic and ginger.
2. Lower heat to low and add the 2 curries and coriander. Cook until fragrant (2-3 minutes).
3. Add 1 tbsp. coconut oil and the chicken. Cook for 2-3 min. so the chicken becomes fragrant.

4. Add the vegetables (carrot and bell pepper) and cook for additional 2 minutes until chicken is browned.
5. Pour in the coconut milk, lime juice and sugar. Cover and cook until chicken is ready (165F).
6. Microwave a potato for 3 min. and add it towards the end.
7. Serve over rice and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crepes (my mom's recipe)

"Cheesecake" muffins

Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Penne Pasta