Pork Chili Verde

 

Pork Chili Verde

Prepared in an Instant Pot



Ingredients:

3 lb. boneless sirloin roast
4 Carrots
1 onion
4 minced garlic cloves
28 Oz (1 can) enchilada sauce
¼ cup water
2 jalapeno pepper
1 cup minced fresh cilantro

 

I haven’t cooked this type of dish before; I’ve always made beef tacos whenever I am craving some Mexican food. I saw this recipe in a book, and I decided to try something different; plus it seemed easy to make. It turned out delicious, however it wasn’t as spicy as I expected. So I had to put some Tapatio sauce on my tacos. I hope you guys enjoy it 😊


1.    Select Sauté on the Instant Pot (high heat). Heat 3 tbs of oil and sauté, in batches, the pork, onion, carrots and garlic until browned.





2.     Add enchilada sauce, water, jalapenos, and cilantro   





      3. Lock the lid and pressure cook on Manual setting for 30 min. When finish cooking, allow pressure to naturally release.


    4.     Serve as tacos or over rise. Enjoy!

 



 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crepes (my mom's recipe)

"Cheesecake" muffins

Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Penne Pasta