Italian Wedding Soup


Italian wedding soup

Prepared with love from “Chef” Desi on March 8th, 2021



Since beginning of Covid-19, I end up spending more time at home. Due to the restaurant closure, I started preparing more home meals. I never liked to cook, and I didn’t know which recipes to prepare, so I subscribed to several cooking magazines and I bought cookbooks.

This week I received the latest issue of All recipes- this soup recipe looked easy, so I decided to try it. It turned out very delicious, so that’s why I am sharing it with you. If you end up preparing it, let me know how you like it!

Mahalo!

1)   Mix the following ingredients together, add salt and black pepper to taste







4)   Add 4 cups chopped spinach, ½ cup orzo pasta and 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest (salt and pepper to taste, optional)




5) 
               6)   
 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crepes (my mom's recipe)

"Cheesecake" muffins

Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Penne Pasta